NYS Leadership League!
“Education can be of two types. One teaches us “How to make a living” and the other “How to live”. NYS teaches How to Live!”
Why NYS Leadership League?
NYS Leadership League 2019 gives students a chance to choose amongst two programs:
“Leadership development is a lifetime journey, not a quick trip”
All leaders are not born, they are made. All leadership skills are learnable traits. This is wonderful news for you because every leadership skill you will need to use to be an emphatic leader can be acquired with practice.
NYS believes in giving “Experiential Learning” or “Learning by doing” approach. Experiential learning engages students in critical thinking, problem-solving and decision making in contexts that are personally relevant to them.
For students to engage in Community Leadership in an active form, under Leadership League – Community Leadership, students are required to choose which collection drive they would undertake.
The students are supposed to engage in collection drives as per the following details post registration in Leadership League.
* The amounts are only the minimum criteria for qualifying in the Community Leadership. Collect maximum amounts to get a chance to win the highest collectors award in each category!
** Login with your credentials to get a list of indicative NGOs where you may submit or donate your collections.
- Choose the collection drive(s) as per your category.
- The things collected should be donated/submitted as per the above table to any recognized centers near you.
- Get the collection receipts duly signed and stamped from the center where you donate/submit your collections. You may have multiple collection receipts if you submit multiple times during the course of the Leadership League.
- Upload the picture(s) of the collection receipts on the website.
Entrepreneurship with a social twist
“Think Proactively and Dynamically. Be Realistic, but set your sights high!”
The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), otherwise known as the Global Goals, are a universal call to action to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure that all people enjoy peace and prosperity.
We at NYS aim to guide the students to work for the betterment of the environment. Complete the Social Entrepreneurship program with the following steps.
- Welcome Kit at the beginning of the Program comprising of Folder, Pen, SMART Goal Worksheets
- Enriching Leadership Sessions at Zee Studios
- Webinars during the Program (for those who cannot attend)
- Expert sessions by pioneers in the Industry.
- A Global Platform to showcase your talent.
- Category wise Badges, Certificates and Medals to be won.
- Seed Funding to the Exceptional Entrepreneurship models.
- Community Leadership – ₹ 1800/-
- Entrepreneurship with a Social Bent – ₹ 2500/-