Terms and conditions applicable for candidates selected in Round 2: Leadership in Community
- Participation in “NYS Leadership League” is purely voluntary. The Company shall not be responsible for any loss or damage, direct, indirect, consequential and incidental suffered by the participants and/or any other person or entity, while performing the activities for/during the audition.
- The entries for evaluation in Round 2 shall be entertained only till September 18, 2017 till 11:00 P.M. Any entry post September 18, 2017, till 11:00 P.M. shall be liable to be rejected and no request shall be entertained in this regard.
- The participants shall be required to send videos containing their performance of one of the following choices made by them for evaluation for Round 3.
(i) Donation Drive
(ii) Enrichment Classes
(iii) Adopting a Senior Citizen
- Out of the total participations received in Round 2, 20 Participants shall be shortlisted for the Round 3 (Semi- final).
- Decision of the Company for selection of final Participants in Round 2 shall be final and binding on all the Participants.
- Only shortlisted Participants shall be eligible to participate in the Round 3 (Semi- Final).
- Selected Participants for Round 3 and Round 4 (Final Round) shall be required to report at the following Date, Time and Venue:
Date: October 01, 2017 and October 02, 2017
Time: 08:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Venue: Neodigital Learning LLP, FC- 19, Film City, Sector 16 - A, Noida – 201301.
- The Selected Participant should be accompanied by at least one parent/guardian while reporting at the venue. No Local Transportation, Lodging and Fooding facilities shall be extended by the Company to the Participant and/or the Parent/Guardian of the Participant. For outstation student, the Company shall only reimburse the cost of travel by train, up to a maximum of cost of travel by AC tier 2, subject to production of the ticket, for the Participant and one (01) Parent or Guardian only.
- The Company shall be responsible only to bear and/or reimburse such costs as stated in these terms and any other expense incurred by the Participants, either incidental or remote, shall be completely borne by them and the Company shall not have any liability or obligation whatsoever that may arise therefrom for the such cost incurred by the Participants.
- Parents/Guardians of the 20 selected Participants shall be solely responsible to ensure that their ward(s)/children reach the Venue on time and are picked up from the Venue on time on the respective dates.
- Parents/Guardians of the 20 selected Participants for the Round 3 shall be required to sign an Agreement containing the exhaustive terms and conditions of the participation in Round 3 (Semi Final).
- Parent/Guardian of the participants may opt to wait in the waiting area of the Venue. However, the Parent/Guardian is prohibited from contacting their ward(s)/children during the event.
- Participants shall not claim any proprietary on any material collected by them as a part of the performance which shall be the property of the Company.
- During the auditions and other rounds, videos obtained and the photographs/videos of participants shot will be uploaded on multiple platforms, including the social media pages, other digital platforms, print, TV, etc. The Participant and their respective Parent(s)/Guardian(s) hereby willfully consent to such showcase of the videos and photographs by the Company.
- Based on the performance of the participants in Round 3, 8 participants shall be selected for the Final Round.
- In the Final Round the selected participants shall be required to perform such tasks as may be instructed by the judges and basis such performance, the winner of the event shall be decided by the judges.
- The decision of the Judges shall be final and binding in all Rounds. No dispute or difference of any nature, whatsoever, in any respect shall be entertained.
- The winner of the Event shall be awarded a Mega Prize of the Event. The decision for the nature of the Mega Prize shall be complete discretion of the company.
- The Company reserves the right to make changes to these Terms & Conditions and such Terms & Conditions shall be final and binding on all Participants.
- Any misrepresentation by the Participants about their age/identity etc. shall render their participation void and such participant shall not be entitled to any gifts, prizes, certificates, etc. even if he /she wins.
- All disputes are subject to Indian Law and exclusive jurisdiction of Delhi Courts only and no other courts shall have jurisdiction in this regard.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any loss, damage or cancellation of the Event caused by force majeure conditions including but not limited to act of God, Government Action or events beyond its reasonable control including but not limited to war, natural calamities, failure of telecommunication network etc.
- The Company shall have the right to change the date mentioned in the present terms and conditions without any prior notice.
- Participation in this Event shall be construed as an acceptance of the terms and conditions stipulated herein.